Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus appeared on the Play Store
Without drawing too much attention, Sony pushed a brand new game on the Play Store, Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus. Before you get all excited, note that this game is actually a 3 lane endless runner and except for the setting, it doesn’t share to many similarities with other games from the franchise.
This game is actually a prequel to the current Rachet and Clank title on the PS3, into the Nexus, that was released about a month ago. One of the strongest feature of Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus is the ability to sync the collected Raritanium to your PSN account and transfer it to the PS3 version over the internet. Except for the standard 3 lane endless running gameplay where you hop on rails, avoid obstacles, collect Bolts and Raritanium, you can also shoot the enemies with classic weapons from the Ratchet and Clank franchise including the Buzz Blades, Predator Launcher, and R.Y.N.O.m.
Rachet and Clank: Before the Nexus is free to download and it seems that there are no IAPs available at all, so everything you get must be collected while playing the game. Although it doesn’t really offer anything new or ground breaking, it does look nice and many fans of the franchise will be glad to see their heroes debut on Android. Follow the link to the Play Store below.
* Characters from the all new Ratchet and Clank: Nexus PS3 game.
* Sync Raritanium picked up in Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus with the PS3 version of Ratchet and Clank: Nexus.
* Exciting endless grindrail/running action! Jump between rails to avoid hazards.
* Classic weapons from the Ratchet and Clank franchise including the Buzz Blades, Predator Launcher, and R.Y.N.O.m
* Purchase gadgets using collected bolts to extend gameplay even further! Thwart your foes with the Tornado Launcher or send them into a funk-induced craze using the Groovitron.