Heads up folks, the Humble Bundle team released yet another Android bundle featuring 6 games to upgrade your collection. As always, you can pay what you want to get most of the games and beating the average price ($3.60 at the moment) will grant you access to everything on the list.
The amount of money you decide to spend can be divided freely between the game developers, charity organizations and the humble team that makes all this possible. All titles are Android exclusives and DRM free, meaning once you pay for them, they are yours forever. Yes, you even get the APK file to back them up just in case. Just recently, the Humble team introduced their “Humble Bundle” app (link at the bottom) that provides an easy way to install and update your previously purchased games. On to the games now.
Pay what you want to get:
– Catan: A digital remake of the famous board game where players need to manage resources, build roads, trade and dominate the island in order to win.
– Vector: This is a 2D parkour simulator. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport – all while being chased by “Big Brother,” whose sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
– Riptide GP2: The Über jet-sky racing game that needs no special introduction. Play online against friends or random folks from around the globe, or start building your career, gather achievements and enjoy the graphics.
– Zombie Gunship: When chainsaws and shotguns fail to stop the zombie invasion, you man the gunner seat of your heavily armed AC-130 and rain hell upon them. We already announced this zombie shooter couple of months ago, to see the trailer click here.
Pay above the average to unlock the following 2 games as well
– Badland Premium: A gorgeous looking side scrolling physics based platformer set in a magical forest, full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest looks like it’s from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong…
*Note*: This premium, special edition of BADLAND comes with all in-app purchases unlocked! This includes the Day II Pack (40 new levels, 120 new missions, 17 new achievements), Multiplayer (17 new levels, 3 new characters), and all ads and waiting removed!
– Breach & Clear: Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions to own every angle. You will get the premium version of this tactical strategy game with all mission packs included, weapons packs, face and head gear customization packs. When summed up, you end up getting over $20 worth of content for no extra charge.
The two charity organizations supported in this bundle are Child’s Play charity and the Electronic Frontier Foundation. To grab your games, head over to Humblebundle.com and show your support, but make sure you visit the support page as well to check if your Android device is compatible with all the game listed above.[tab:Humble Bundle App] [tab:END]