Flying Oak Games and PID Games joined forces to speed up the mobile release of ScourgeBringer, a pixel galore platformer that is already available on all other platforms.
As is tradition, mobile gamers on Android and iOS are the last to receive a port, if lucky at all. Nevertheless, ScourgeBringer is coming September 13, 2022. This is fast paced “roguelite” platformer where you help Kyhra slash the ancient machines and explore the unknown world.
The developers are claiming that the mobile port will be untouched, except for the on-screen controls (probably) and I quote – “Play on your device a top notch unaltered adaptation of the Console game with an additional control scheme and difficulty mode.”
If true this will be a top notch game to add in your collection since reviews are generally speaking – stellar (on steam and other platforms).
- Slash and shoot your way through with super smooth controls
- Hone your skills with a gritty, attack-only combat system
- Rush forward to the otherworldly adaptive sound of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy the hordes of unspeakable enemies and gigantic bosses that guard the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find the mementos of ancient adventurers to unlock secrets that could shake your perception of reality
The pricing remains unknown, for now. Surely a quality title like this won’t be free, but there might be a reduced price tag on launch. Stay tuned and pre-register now.