RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Wet ‘n Wild Water Park Expansion is Out
The hottest month of the year started 9 days ago (for most people) and Atari decided that this is the perfect time to release their brand new “Wet ‘n Wild Water Park Expansion” for RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch. Put on your virtual swimsuits and start building water themed rides on both Android and iOS for free(ish).
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Wet ‘n Wild Water Park Expansion
The update is already live and brings in brand-new park environment, 14 splash-tastic water rides, 6 restaurants, 3 shops and other themed content. Of course, you finally get to build your Water Coasters, but not before you reach level 25. Water Coasters can be customized with unique inserts and saved as blueprints and there is a new currency available, the aqua coins. Mind you, this water-themed park is a separate full sized park and its value is added to your main park value.
- Water World: Outfit your full-sized Water Park with 40 new attractions — 14 rides, 6 restaurants, 3 shops, 9 decorations, 5 utility buildings, 1 entertainer and 2 Water Coasters.
- Wet and Wild: Water Coasters can be fully customized with unique special inserts and saved as blueprints.
- Aqua Coins: Buy and upgrade Water Park assets through a new currency: Aqua Coins! Collect Aqua Coins from your Water Park buildings and re-invest to grow your park.
- Tycoon Typhoon: Become the #1 theme park tycoon and boost your total park value by managing a successful Water Park!
- Goodies to Buy: Spend your hard-earned profits on combo packs in the in-game shop.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s Water Park expansion is available as a free game update through the App Store and Google Play. If you are interested in theme parks and managing games, check it out from the link below.[template id=”6521″]
Source: Press Release