Developed by EQ-Games and Pixel Dash Studios, Road Redemption debuted on Steam back in 2019. Now, after nearly 3 years, Road Redemption is coming to mobile, Android and iOS too. Release date isn’t announced yet, but it shouldn’t bee too far away.
Is Road Redemption like the legendary Road Rash?
Not really. Maybe it was inspired by it, but it is definitely a game on its own. You are the boss of a biker gang that one day decided to go on an epic journey across the land, just for the sake of it. You can earn money, new upgrades (including bikes) by any means necessary, like doing robberies assassinations and other nasty things. Screenshots look good, but the trailer is better.
Road Redemption on steam has 4-player co-op split-screen and online multiplayer, but whether that transfers to the mobile version is unclear (probably not).
- Single Player Campaign.
- Massive, expandable skill tree.
- Multiple touch-control schemes and options, plus gamepad support.
- Tons of brutal weapons for combat.
- Loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Race from deserts to rooftops with non-stop emergent action.
I already know that the campaign on PC is pretty massive and it will be transferred to mobile. Pre-registrations are up on the Play Store (link below), but when it finally launches you only get to play the beginning for free (form of a demo). The rest will be available as in-app purchase. To find out more, you can follow the game’s Facebook page.
D.B. – “Road Redemption coming to mobile”