Great news for all naval combat fans. Pacific Fleet, one of the most popular turn based simulation games that was originally released on iOS in 2012, is now available on the Android Play Store as well. Lead your armada across the Pacific and destroy all the enemies before they destroy you.
Pacific Fleet describes the conflict between the US Pacific Fleet and Imperial Japanese Navy during WW II. Players can enjoy coordinating some of the 17 playable battleships and 8 playable aircraft across 90 combat zones, fulfilling various mission objectives. Details such as sub-system targeting, weather (and wind) effects and the realistic buoyancy physics should provide plenty of content to keep you occupied on the long run.
Although released a year and a half ago, Pacific Fleet’s developers keep updating the game with new features, items and content in general. Before you ask, yes we do get the overhauled 2.x version that introduced number of features and polished the gameplay even further. Unfortunately, the “light” (demo) version of the game was not released on the Play Store (yet) and this is something that we would love to see in near future (if possible). Pacific Fleet comes with a price tag of $6.30 and there are no hidden ads or IAPs waiting inside. To download and play the game on your phone or tablet, your device must be running on Android OS 4.0 or later.[tab:Download]
– Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
– Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
– A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
– 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
– Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
– Complete 44 achievements
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
– Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– 17 playable ships
– 8 playable aircraft
– Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
– No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.