Master of Eternity (MOE) gets an update
It looks like NEXON Co. followed up on their promise for continuous support of their SRPG game Master of Eternity (M.O.E.). The first noticeable update after the global launch event is rolling out today on Android and iOS. It brings in new content, but also fixes and features that will help you further evolve the eccentric Pixie’s.
Master of Eternity (M.O.E.)
If you missed our global launch post and short review, you can still read about the game here. In short, MOE is an SRPG game set in outer space, featuring cute anime girls (called Pixie’s), mecha styled giant robots with a lot of freaking firepower. The tactics are good and the game runs smoothly on pretty much any device that has at least 2GB of memory (on Android).
The update brings in couple of features that expand the universe and the storyline, including a whole new chapter, new items and features that further evolve the game’s dynamic gameplay.
The latest content updates include several new story elements, gameplay additions, fresh items, and special events, such as:
- Engrossing New Story – Players can further explore Pixie lore and a war-torn galaxy in the original new story mode section, Chapter 11 (Part 1);
- Tough Mecha Armor – Suit up and dominate the competition with the tough US+1 conversion rating suit;
- Fresh Crewroom Theme – Decorate your Crewroom with the added ‘Café’ theme;
- Added Costume – Dress for success with the posh ‘Desert Island’ costume;
- Special Events – Participate in the Gem 1+1, Chapter and Temple Clear events to earn rare and powerful rewards.
- Engaging narrative that explores the backstory of every Pixie
- mechanics, equipment, and suits that grow more powerful and complex as you progress
To check it out, follow the link below. Just remember 2GB of RAM, Android 4.4 and up and about 2 gigabytes of storage space.[template id=”6521″]