Invasion of the Box People is a twin-stick shooter coming from Angry Giant Games. The game, aside from being launched on Google Play is also available on Steam. The developers are promising colorful graphics and intensive gameplay, bundled up with loot boxes and convoluted controls. The blocky looking aliens are just begging to be shot in pieces.
Invasion of the Box People
The concept of the game is very simple and straightforward. Destroy anything that moves, before it destroys you. Aside from blowing them up, you can also push the aliens and create a funny looking domino effect. If that fails, it’s time to upgrade your firepower.
“I’m not a big fan of games that take too long to get into,” says Blake Petersen, founder of Angry Giant Games. “I was looking for a straightforward ‘time killer’ – but couldn’t find exactly what I wanted on Steam, Google Play, and the App Store. So I decided to create my own game. Hopefully Invasion of the Box People will scratch that same itch for players all over the world!”
Invasion of the Box People is now available on Steam for $7.99 and Google Play for $1.99 (on sale for $0.99 during the first week only).
- Experience fast-paced twin-stick combat that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
- Fight with smarts by taking advantage of the “domino effect.”
- Send ‘em packing with a variety of upgrades such as Auto, Spreadshot, Grenade, Impact, and Nuke.
- Save the world with quick matches – or test your endurance with endless play.
- Choose from 3 different game modes with distinct environments and difficulty levels: Bunker Defense, Protect Yourself, or PANIC!
Source: Press Release[template id=”6521″]