Fireland Co. announced the release of their first game, Captor Clash. This is part RPG part fighting game where you collect heroes, upgrade them and face opponents in PvE or PvP (real-time) combat. Captor Clash was just released, two days ago, on both Android and iOS. Check it out.
Captor Clash details
Assemble your team of heroes, each wielding their own distinctive fighting styles and special abilities and dominate the competition in fast-paced 1v1 battles, proving your skills as a master strategist.
PVE modes such as Raids and Abyss Maze, where you can earn rewarding treasures and enhance your role-playing adventure, are also available. The game features user-friendly controls and eye-candy graphics.
Check out the trailer:
– Stunning graphics and easy-to-use controls
– Join the global battle against players from all over the world in real-time
– Embrace a richer action game experience
– Choose from a wide variety of heroes
– Experience fast-paced combat, easy to pick up and play at any time
– Unlock exclusive rewards for new players
– Get Captor Clash now with a speedy 150MB download
Download Captor Clash
You can get Captor Clash on Android and iOS for free. There are optional in-app purchases ranging from $0.99 to $29.99. Just follow the links below.
D.B. – Captor Clash released on Android and iOS