NCSOFT Corporation is announcing a big cross-platform beta test for their upcoming MOBA, Battle Crush. The game will be available on Android, Steam and Nintendo switch later this year. This is a closed beta test and only players from certain countries are eligible to enter.
About the game
Battle crush is described as 30 player brawler where the last man standing wins. Battles will be around 8 minutes long, and you can enter solo or as a team. The characters are called Calixers, heroes that can use light and heavy attacks, as well as combos to throw other heroes out of the ring. Each Calixer has unique type of skills that will aid him in the battle.
The game also features an exciting 1vs1 mode, where the winner is the player who takes 3 games out of 5. Of course, there will be loot packed in treasure chests and various items that you can equip.
The “pre-load” of the game starts on October 20th, 2023, but only for players living in: USA, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines. And only if you apply on time (links below).
- You must have an account for your chosen platform to sign up for the BATTLE CRUSH Beta Test.
- The registration schedule and actual play schedule for the BATTLE CRUSH Beta Test may change without prior notice.
- Unexpected actions or problems may occur during the CBT, and we may not be able to offer immediate assistance regarding these issues.
- Various parts of the game are subject to change during the Beta Test without prior notice, and emergency maintenance may take place.
- Your data (progress and account) from the BATTLE CRUSH Beta Test will not carry over to the full version when it launches.
- You must have an internet connection to play the BATTLE CRUSH Beta Test, and you are responsible for any Internet or data fees that occur.
- You must agree to the Terms of Service to play the BATTLE CRUSH Beta Test.
- If you violate the Terms of Service, you will immediately lose access to the Beta Test, and you may be subject to penalties in the future once the game is released.
If you want to apply for the CBT, you can do it on the developers website, or directly on Steam.