Touch Foo’s platformer that debuted on Android few months ago, thanks to Humble Mobile Bundle 3, is now available on the Play Store for free. Star exploring Swordigo’s magical world full of dungeons and towns, find lost treasures and slay all the monsters!
Swordigo was originally released for the iOS platform in 2012 and when Android users finally got their port, it was only released as part of the previously mentioned bundle. And now, finally, Swordingo can be downloaded from the Play Store as well. And it comes with the best price tag of all, free.
Swordigo is a side-scrolling adventure platformer with RPG elements, where you get to hack-n-slash your way through hordes of monsters (and their bosses), collect treasures and level up your character. Your ultimate goal is to find the almighty sword, that seems to be the perfect tool to vanquish all evil from the land and stop the corruption once and for all. Before you get your hands on that ultimate weapon of goodness, many caves, dungeons and towns must be explored. You will also get to learn couple of spells that can help you defeat the enemies faster.
The game offers highly optimized touch controls that can be moved around the screen as you please. There are 28 built-in achievements (no Game Services) that can be unlocked and plenty of content to keep you busy for a while. Swordigo is completely free, there are no ads or in-app purchases behind the curtain, and the game requires no special permissions to run.[tab:Download]
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for smartphones and tablets.
• Customize the controls to your preference.