Jam City in partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment are worming up the crowds for their upcoming mobile RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. They just announced that actors from the Harry Potter films will provide voiceover work for their game and the release date is finally set to Wednesday, April 25th for Android and iOS platforms.
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery – What’s New
- Actors from the Harry Potter films will provide voiceover work for Jam City’s Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. A full list of actors providing voice work for the game include:
- Dame Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall)
- Michael Gambon (Professor Dumbledore)
- Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick)
- Sally Mortemore (Madam Irma Pince)
- Gemma Jones (Madam Pomfrey)
- Zoe Wanamaker (Madam Hooch)
- Global launch date for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery confirmed to be Wednesday, April 25th on iOS and Android.
“If I could attend Hogwarts as a student, I would be most excited to attend the potions class taught by Severus because it is the most exotic,” said Dame Maggie Smith, voice of Professor McGonagall.
“Our goal with Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is to make players really feel for the first time like they’re attending Hogwarts,” said Chris DeWolfe, co-founder and CEO of Jam City. “By including these iconic and incredibly talented actors in the game, we come one step closer to truly giving fans their own Hogwarts experience.”
The game is currently in the pre-registration phase and if you haven’t already, you can sign up on the official Play Store page (link below). The game itself will be free to download, supported mainly by in-app purchases. Jam City are promising Magic, Spells, Mysteries, Adventures, unforgettable quests and strong community support. To find more info about the game, visit the official website and follow the game on Facebook and Twitter.
Source: Press Release[template id=”6521″]