Albion online is a sandbox MMORPG, developed by the German studio Sandbox Interactive GmbH. The game acquired high popularity over the years on all the platforms supported, Android, iOS and PC. The game is now ready to roll out the latest improvement, an actual new server for the Asia-Pacific region, which should help the players there achieve low latency gameplay.
About the game
Albion Online, developed by Sandbox Interactive, is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. You can take on the role of a fighter, farmer, merchant or craftsman and create your own weapons and buildings in the player-driven world. The game’s “you are what you wear” system allows for flexibility in character development, as a skilled archer can become a powerful mage. You can also engage in PvE, PvP, or guild vs guild battles, with meaningful consequences in the “winner takes all” PvP battles in the game’s danger zones.
Features of the “Albion East” (Asia Pacific) server:
- A new and untouched version of the game, where all players start as equals and can claim their own piece of Albion;
- A game world that is fully separate and independent from the existing “Albion West” server;
- Greatly improved connection speeds and ping for the whole Asia-Pacific region;
- Timings of game and server events (territory battles, Crystal League, Faction Warfare, maintenance, etc.) that are optimized for the region;
- Founders can participate in the closed beta and Beta Guild Season prior to server launch, with accelerated Fame progression, and gain early access to the full server launch, as well as reserving existing character and guild names.
Albion Online is available on Android, iOS and PC (Windows). If you can’t download from Google Play, just tap Download APK and side-load the game on your device or emulator.
D.B. – “Albion Online expands to Asia-Pacific Region”