Flashout 2 – fresh on the Play Store and already updated
Flashout 2, the sequel to the highly acclaimed anti-gravity racer Flashout 3D was released on the Play Store about a week ago and already received its first update. Jujubee games announced that most of the bugs introduced in the initial version are now fixed and that the game is currently available in Google Play Store for the promotional price of $1.99.
The most notable features introduced in the 1.3 update is the ability to set the graphics quality manually in the Main Menu of the game and the troublesome “Continue” button that failed to respond on certain devices. Full game controller support was unfortunately left-out from this patch, but Jujubee Games promised that the Android version of Flashout 2 will get this feature as well in the next update that is well underway.
As part of the Flashout 2 promotion, Jujubee Games also decided to offer two of their popular titles, Flashout 3D and Suspect in Sight Anniversary Edition, for a discontinued price of $0.99 each. Make sure to grab your copy now as this offer is time-limited![tab:Download Flashout 2]
– Amazing racing experience!
– Addicting and enhanced Career Mode!
– Free Online Multiplayer with different game modes!
– Console-quality high-end graphics!
– Licensed electronic music!
– 10 highly-detailed futuristic circuits (Los Angeles, London, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Frankfurt and more)!
– Dozens of challenging races!
– New and unique game modes (Destruction, Elimination, Versus)!
– Upgradeable, super-fast ships!
– Weapons and guns!
– Precise, fun and awesome controls!
– Full accelerometer support!
– Many cool and useful bonuses!
– Clever AI, adapting to your style of play!
– Interactive Equalizer – music affects graphics!
– Gorgeous visual effects!
– Several control layouts!
– Vibrations (if supported by device)!
– Facebook and Twitter integration!
– And more!