Com2uS released few updates affecting all Summoners War games on Android and iOS. Celebrate the festive season with gameplay treats and events across its beloved titles including Summoners War: Sky Arena, Summoners Wars: Lost Centuria, and the recently released cross-platform mobile & PC MMORPG, Summoners War: Chronicles.
Summoners War: Chronicles has a new dragon raid boss, a new Assassin-type monster, two new PvP modes, and more. The adventures continue on Dec. 22, when yet another content update will bring a new raid, dungeon, and monster into the fold.
Summoners War: Sky Arena has a limited winter event running from now until Jan. 1st. Collected Christmas decorations can be exchanged for treasured rewards and beckon forth a new monster, Puppeteer.
Full list of updates
- Summoners War: Chronicles
- New Raid Boss: Naraka – This ferocious dragon unleashes a deadly damage-over-time attack and attacks players’ seal stones from the sky. The stones are the only things protecting players from Naraka’s ultimate attacks; protect them and stand strong with fellow raiders.
- New Monster: Raven – A deadly Assassin-type monster, Raven’s versatile damage changes under different attributes. Awakened to Fire, Raven’s strikes can ignore enemy defenses, while other forms deal Frostbite explosions, reduce skill cooldowns, and more.
- New PvP Modes – Test your mettle in Brawl Arena’s real-time, 1v1 battles against other Summoners, or race to gather valuable Sky Stones in 9v9 Battlefield team battles
- Holiday Events – Play the event dungeon to collect event currency that can be exchanged for items.
- Coming Soon… – Thrilling PvE content comes to town later this month with a new raid, dungeon, monster, and more dropping Dec. 22.
- Summoners War: Sky Arena
- New Monster: Puppeteer – By boosting attack power, removing enemies’ special effects, and stunning foes, Puppeteer is a master of crowd control and pulling the strings of any engagement. Try out this orchestrator of destruction in a new monster battle training ground.
- Deck the Halls – Play Kairos Dungeon, Raid, Scenario, and other game modes to nab Regular and Golden Christmas Decorations. The more players collect, the more Christmas Packages with valuable resources they stand to earn. Plus, enjoy the gift of quality-of-life improvements throughout the game, like better UIs for Transmog and Gem/Grindstone Management.
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- New Monster: Luna – An original character new to the Summoners War franchise and only available in Lost Centuria, Luna’s incredibly potent multi-target healing make her a Legendary monster. Gather moonlight to recover the HP of the two allies most in need, and charge even more moonlight to dispel harmful status effects.
- Summoners War: Chronicles – Steam | App Store | Google Play | HIVE
- Summoners War: Sky Arena – App Store | Google Play
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria – App Store | Google Play
D.B. – “Summoners War Holiday Updates”