A happy day for casual, puzzle game lovers as Hidden Objects: Flower Quest by 4F Studios hits the Android and Apple stores. The game is free to play, supported by ads and in-app purchases, but promises virtually infinite number of levels, mini games and much more. Check-out our gameplay video.
In Flower Quest, a free hidden objects game, Jasmine is the main character, inspired by her grandmother and mother who were skilled florists. Your task in this hidden object game is to find all the hidden items in a scene, cultivate your flowers, and beautify your chosen garden.
Each level presents a set of hidden objects to find within a time limit. As you advance, the time frames become shorter, immersing you effortlessly into the world of hidden object discovery.
This casual game stands out with its unique garden gameplay. While progressing, you’ll encounter a charming garden that becomes your responsibility to nurture. In the garden, you can plant flowers and decorate it to your liking.
- Unlimited levels of hidden objects scenes that make you have fun all day long.
- New hidden object levels updated regularly that will keep you entertained for hours.
- Zoom in on the levels to find the hidden objects easily.
- Complete your daily tasks and achievements to earn rewarding incentives and collect coins that will significantly enhance your in-game progress.
- Use a hint to find the hidden object when you find yourself stuck on a challenging level.
- Decorate the gardens of your choice with garden flowers like: narcissus, rose, sunflower, and many more.
- Collect increasing daily rewards from the Wheel of Fortune and Break the Pinata.
- Gather fragment collectible cards throughout the hidden object levels and get rewarded.
- Mini games: Earn extra coins by playing Crossword Puzzle, Memory Game and Match 3.
- Challenge yourself to unveil hidden objects as you meticulously find the items in the pictures.