The objective of the game is to demine minefield without detonating any of the land mines.
Can you win all three classic minesweeper game levels? Then you are good enough to be listed in World Ranking and to join Minesweeper Community.
– High precision timer
– Superior controls
– Minimalistic UI
– Multi-touch zoom and smooth scrolling
– 3 classic levels of difficulty
– Create custom minefields. Change board size and number of mines including 3BV control of the board.
– Offline score board including personal records history
– Online World and Live player rankings
– Highly customizable controls (Tap to flag or tap to explore, etc.)
– Recursive chords
– Gameplay video playback
– Application themes and minefield skins
– Built-in game help contains best minesweeper patterns and practices
– Designed with NF (playing without flags) players in mind
– Facebook integration
– Cheats (undo of failed move, play again, etc.)
And a lot more!
Minesweeper GO is an implementation of classic old-school Minesweeper for Windows. You can choose from three classic minesweeper boards to play:
★ Beginner: 8×8 board with 10 mines
★ Intermediate: 16×16 board with 40 mines
★ Expert: 30×16 board with 99 mines
Are you advanced player and want to beat minesweeper records? Then you can leverage chord recursion options game gives to you.
Minesweeper GO is free to play.
Please note that all the games listed in the "Just Released" category, contain product descriptions written by the developers and publishers themselves.