Maplestory Blitz receives a quite large update
Good old Nexon Company continues its support for their popular battle-card game Maplestory Blitz, by releasing a hefty update today. The update is called The Temple of Time and went live today for both Android and iOS users. The update contains a unique battleground, new abilities, cards and more for players to learn and master.
Maplestory Blitz – The Temple of Time Update
The highlight of the update is the brand new Temple of Time battleground with random-appearing “Rock of Time” event. There are powerful Temple Guardians, new cards to collect and a brand new Copy-Deck function that will help players organize their decks more efficiently.
The Temple of Time Features
- Fierce Temple of Time Battleground – The all-new Temple of Time battleground features a randomly-appearing “Rock of Time” that can be damaged to fill its lane’s gauge in the enemy’s direction;
- Powerful Temple Guardians – The player who controls the Rock of Time may summon one of three exclusive guardians to fight by the summoner’s side, including “Lyka,” who stuns enemies, “Dodo,” who eliminates one enemy monster, and “Lilynouch,” whose individual power is unrivaled;
- Challenging Dungeon – Dungeon Mode allows players to enter the new Temple of Time dungeon with Mesos or NCoins to battle the perilous Pink Bean;
- Exclusive Cards – 44 brand-new monster cards are available for players to use, including the legendary “Pink Bean” card, which turns all ally monsters into Pink Beans;
- Other Updates – The new Copy Deck function allows players to copy and replay previously-used decks, and some existing cards have had their stats adjusted for balance.
Players can also participate in the MapleStory Blitz Temple of Time Celebration Event from today’s launch through Thursday, June 7 and win prizes like Dodo and Lilynouch portraits and NCoins for completing quests.
To download the update, or jump right in, follow the link below.[template id=”6521″]