MTG 2014 for Android
The most popular TCG of all times was just released in digital form for the Android devices. The game developer “Wizards of the Coast LLC” points out that the game is intended for use only on tablet devices, but there are no install restrictions regarding the screen size or resolution, so you are welcome to try it out for yourself. The initial game is free and you get 3 premade decks, each with 5 additional unlockable cards, the single player campaign plane of Shandalar, one Planeswalker duel and the sealed play mode.
For additional 9.99$ you will get the premium package which includes:
• 7 additional decks to unlock
• 250+ additional cards unlockable through play
• 4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
• 18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar, plus 11 revenge matches
• 10 puzzling challenges
• Ad Hoc one-on-one Multiplayer play
• Two-Headed Giant and Custom Game modes
• Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
• Additional downloadable content as it becomes available
When fully installed, Magic 2014 will occupy little more than 1 gigabyte of your storage data. You can freely install it from the store by visiting the link below.