Start your engines and kick the giant soccer ball in this brand new action packed game coming from IceFlame Studios. Soccer Rally 2 is a sequel to the original game that was released on iOS only and the first game of the series available on Android too.
This action-packed racing game puts you behind the wheel of a high-speed racing car, drops a giant soccer ball in the middle and guides you to pass, tackle and shoot your way to victory. Soccer Rally 2 features a lengthy single player campaign where you can improve your driving skills, complete challenges and earn coins to upgrade, customize or replace your vehicles.
Improving your driving skills and soccer techniques will be crucial when playing against your friends in the local multiplayer mode that takes place on the same device. Because of this feature, the developers pointed out that Soccer Rally 2 is specifically optimized for tablets, although the game works fine on small screen Android smartphones in single player mode. The game can be downloaded for free from the Play Store, there are no ads (unless you launch them yourself to get free coins) and all the IAP’s are entirely optional. Coins are the in-game currency and can be gathered by playing or purchased from the in-app store, where you can also find the coin doubler power-up ($0.99). Soccer Rally 2 requires Android device running on JellyBean (4.1) or later and about 130 mb of storage space.
• Defeat 20 challenging Tournaments, featuring a variety of different balls to become the ultimate champion.
• Challenge your friends to the most intense same device multiplayer, car football game ever.
• Academy 90+ challenges including Multiball, Ball Sorter, Cannon Defence and Time Attack.
• Choose from 9 different cars, each with their own different performance and characteristics.
• Customise and style your car unique to you, with up to 9 layers and 200 decals to choose from. Share your results across Facebook and Twitter.