Mi-Cos Studio’s long anticipated sci-fi adventure – Out There is finally here. Described as dark and melancholic, hard science fiction adventure game, Out There promises to deliver hours of fun exploring the galaxy while struggling to keep yourself and your ship in one piece.
In 22nd century, mankind is using the last bit of resources Earth has to offer. You are an astronaut traveling aboard the Nomad, a small spaceship that connects Earth and Genymede, a moon of Jupiter. You wake up from the cryogenic sleep only to find out that Nomad is off course, drifting in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. Nomad’s crew and passengers are gone as well and you start to realize that you are … out there… alone!
At this point, you decide to take the matters into your own hands and start doing something as Oxygen levels start to drop fast. Your journey starts by visiting the nearby planets in search for resources and all the materials required to maintain your ship. As you progress through the game, you will encounter different Alien spices, random events, strange devices and tons of materials that can be used to craft alien technologies that will help you survive longer.
Out There is an adventure game at heart, featuring no direct combat at all. The only enemy is the environment itself and all the decisions you make while exploring the galaxy. The game generates a brand new galaxy for you to explore and chase some of the 50 achievements included, each time you tap the “New Game” button. The high replay value, the gorgeous artwork and the music soundtrack written by the award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn, should satisfy even the most demanding fans of the genre. Out There can be yours for $4.99 and can be downloaded from the Play Store from today on.
• Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value