It’s finally here
After huge success on iOS, Ubisoft finally decided to release Might and Magic Clash of Heroes on the Android platform. For those unfamiliar with this game, it’s actually classified as Puzzle/RPG game, and has received pretty positive feedback so far, including PocketGamer UK’s Gold award.
Here is what you get for the asking price:
DISCOVER A UNIQUE MIX OF RPG AND PUZZLE BATTLE MECHANICS
– Create offensive or defensive unit formations, master advanced combos and build up the right strategy to beat your enemies.
– Master, earn and hire more than 10 heroes, 40 units and 50 artifacts to create the ultimate army combination.
– Overcome various challenges: enemy heroes, special challenges, Boss fights or riddle battles.
– After each battle, earn XP and level up your hero and units to become more powerful.
– Experience smooth touch-based controls.
LIVE AN EPIC ADVENTURE
– Play through a 20+ hours campaign in 5 different settings.
– Explore vibrant and highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons and interact with a unique manga-inspired environment.
– Enjoy the rich Might & Magic graphics and music on your Android device, all in HD!
– Challenge one of your friends to continue the adventure in the Face-to-Face and Pass & Play modes.
You can get it today by visiting the link below.