Farming Simulator 14 is here
As promised, GIANTS released the latest edition of their popular farming simulator game on the Android Play Store today. If you happen to be a fan of the franchise, or just a curious wanna-be farmer, you can download Farming Simulator 14 today and start your agricultural career right away.
New machines, single and multiplayer game modes and open-world gameplay, rendered in new highly detailed 3D graphics with optimized user interface are some of the features that should keep you motivated while plowing your fields. Expand your farm to gigantic proportions, plant wheat, canola or corn and monopolize the market. Manage your timing wisely, sell your goods for profit and purchase new tools, supplies or machines to grow your farm even faster.
Farming Siumlator 14 is available for both Android and iOS devices. Thomas Frey from GIANTS Software also announced their plans to release the game on Windows 8 Phone, Microsoft Surface RT and Amazon Kindle later this year, while Playstation Vita and Nintendo3DS owners will have to wait until spring 2014.
You can buy the game by following the link below for $3.29 (£1.99) and start working on your virtual farm immediately.
* New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
* Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth
* Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
* Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
* Make money by selling grass or chaff at the Biogas Plant
* Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work