Revolution Studios finished their work porting the latest game of the Broken Sword franchise to the Android platform. The Serpent’s Curse: Episode One is the first part of the new Broken Sword 5 game, and can already be downloaded from the Play Store, while episode two will follow shortly.
The story begins when a mysterious painting is stolen during an armed raid on a Paris gallery. George Stobbart and Nico Collard are thrown, seemingly by chance, into the investigation together. Their journey to recover the stolen painting will lead them across Europe as they follow the clues and start revealing a murderous conspiracy holding mysteries older than the written word, whose ancient heresies will cause innocent blood to spill once more…
Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse: Episode One features beautiful classic 2D hand-drawn locations and game characters. Controlling the game on your Android phone or tablet is a joy as point and click adventures generally get along with our touchscreens nicely. The first episode of Broken Sword 5 can be downloaded from the Play Store for $8.0 and should keep you busy while waiting for the second part that will be available later this year.
– The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series
– Follow the adventure across Europe, in classic 2D hand-drawn locations
– Immerse yourself in the rich storyline and interact with unforgettable characters
– Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work
– Enjoy the award-winning scripts, and widely praised voice-acting