Time to smash some particles together, just like the CERN scientists do, except on a portable device and not for real. Atomic Fusion is the latest action game coming from “ByteSized Studios” that allows players to explore all the elements in the Periodic Table by playing with atoms and hot plasma waves.
Atomic Fusion introduces players to the mysteries of Quantum Physics with stunning, fluid graphics and a thumping trance music soundtrack. Swiping with either thumb controls the atom; a quick tap with the opposite hand switches between matter (blue) and antimatter (orange). Gathering atomic energy through matching colors allows Physicists to fuse a new element. However, mixing matter with antimatter will quickly deplete the atom of energy.
Gather power-ups such as “Bullet Time” and “Quantum Barrier”, maintain your energy levels and try to discover all the elements of the periodic table. The first Physicist (player) that discovers all-new elements will be able to name their discovery in-game for all to see.
The demo/trial version of Atomic Fusion: Particle Collider is available for free on the Play Store. It contains the first 10 elements that should help you decide if you like the game or not. If you decide to unlock the rest of the 118 elements, you can do so from within the game for a reasonable price of $1.99. That’s about it, there are ads or other IAPs hiding inside.
· An enormous quantum playground: 118 elements to fuse
· Become a legend: Each Physicist that discovers Elements 119 and beyond gets to name it!
· Built for competitive Physicists: Place your name in the global leaderboards and earn some bragging rights
· Controls to fit every play style: 3 control schemes to suit right-handed and left-handed players – including the (lucky) ambidextrous
· Achievements Galore: Unlock all the secrets of the (in-game) universe!
· Everlasting challenge: Exponential difficulty equals infinite replayability